“We usually enter a story through a character that lures or invites us in, but one of the reasons we stay is because the world he/she inhabits is so vivid. Thus, stories are not just the different and new people that we meet, but also the worlds they inhabit: their apartments, their offices, their cities, their countries”
- THE POWER OF STORYTELLING.
- To produce a tightly edited and focused multimedia narrative to be used in portfolio for internships or jobs.
- To present and brand your project in a professional manner online for prospective employers and clients.
- To learn the basics of editing using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- To use still images in video storytelling.
- To discover the subject’s voice and build the story arch and narrative.
- To demonstrate how to edit high-quality media.
- To demonstrate how to edit high-quality audio with ambient and natural sounds for multimedia narratives.
This course is designed to teach basic storytelling and editing techniques for multimedia journalism in multi-platform environments.
The course will teach you to recognize and understand the technical and aesthetic aspects of visual storytelling and how to build successful visual narratives using a combination of still images, HD video, ambient audio, and natural voices.