Understand the basic concepts and principles of a business continuity management system based on ISO 22301 & Master its requirements by understanding the context, needs & expectations of interested parties, vital role of top management, support, operations, performance evaluation and continual improvement.
- Learn the basic concepts, definitions and principles of a business continuity management system.
- Learn how to analyze the internal & external environment by conducting situational analysis.
- Learn how to Identify the key critical activities in the organization based on detailed business impact analysis.
- Learn how to develop proper business continuity strategies & plans for the identified potential disruptions.
- Get familiar with business continuity terms such as business continuity, business continuity plan, disruptions, etc.
- Develop a business continuity management system from scratch.
- Analyze the context of the organization internally & externally.
- Conduct a business impact analysis.
- Prepare business continuity strategies & plans.
- Conduct risk assessments on the level of the business continuity management system.
- Develop business continuity policies, objectives and key indicators.
- Determine the resources needed to support the implementation of a business continuity management system.
- Conduct proper performance measures on all processes.
- Individuals involved in building a business continuity management system (BCMS) in their organizations.
- Individuals seeking to understand the main elements of business continuity management systems (BCMS).
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in business continuity.