Understand the basic concepts and principles of a quality management system based on ISO 9001 & Master its requirements by understanding the context, needs & expectations of interested parties, vital role of top management, support, operations, performance evaluation and continual improvement.
- Learn the basic concepts, definitions and principles of a quality management system.
- Learn how to analyze the internal & external environment by conducting situational analysis.
- Learn how to apply the requirements of the quality management system in the organization.
- Get familiar with quality management terms such as quality, PDCA, improvement, etc.
- Analyze the context of the organization internally & externally.
- Conduct risk assessments on the level of the quality management system.
- Develop quality policies, objectives and key indicators.
- Determine the resources needed to support the implementation of a quality management system.
- Conduct proper performance measures on all processes.
- Individuals involved in building a quality management system (QMS) in their organizations.
- Individuals seeking to understand the main elements of a quality management systems (QMS).
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in quality management.