Understand the basic concepts and principles of a food safety management system based on ISO 22000 & Master its requirements by understanding the context, needs & expectations of interested parties, vital role of top management, support, operations, performance evaluation and continual improvement.
- Learn the basic concepts, definitions and principles of a food safety management system.
- Learn how to analyze the internal & external environment by conducting situational analysis.
- Learn how to apply the requirements of the food safety management system in the organization.
- Get familiar with food safety management terms such as PRP, OPRP, HACCP, PDCA, improvement, etc.
- Analyze the context of the organization internally & externally.
- Conduct risk assessments on the level of the food safety management system.
- Develop food safety policies, objectives and key indicators.
- Determine the resources needed to support the implementation of a food management system.
- Conduct proper performance measures on all processes.
- Develop HACCP plans.
- Individuals involved in building a food safety management system (FSMS) in their organizations.
- Individuals seeking to understand the main elements of a food safety management systems (FSMS).
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in food safety management.