Understand the basic concepts and principles of an environmental management system based on ISO 14001 & Master its requirements by understanding the context, needs & expectations of interested parties, vital role of top management, support, operations, performance evaluation and continual improvement.
- Learn the basic concepts, definitions and principles of an environmental management system.
- Learn how to analyze the internal & external environment by conducting situational analysis.
- Learn how to conduct environmental aspects and impacts risk assessments.
- Learn how to apply the requirements of the environmental management system in the organization.
- Get familiar with the environmental management terms such as environmental aspect, environmental impact, etc.
- Analyze the context of the organization internally & externally.
- Conduct risk assessments on the level of the environmental management system.
- Develop environmental policies, objectives and key indicators.
- Determine the resources needed to support the implementation of an environmental management system.
- Conduct proper performance measures on all processes.
- Individuals involved in building an environmental management system (EMS) in their organizations.
- Individuals seeking to understand the main elements of an environmental management systems (EMS).
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in environmental management.