The course provides an overview and discussion of the principles, concepts and techniques required to transform your business from a traditional, functional organization to a process-centric organization.
It introduces a systematic approach and methodology for planning, monitoring, measuring, and managing your company’s business process performance and for redesigning and improving specific processes.
- Understand the basics of business process management & business process re-engineering.
- Understand the strategy for improving business processes.
- Define business process management and related concepts.
- Recognize the vital role processes play in a business.
- Develop a vision to guide process improvement.
- Understand how to design or enhance an existing process using the business process life cycle.
- Construct a process map.
- Implement and monitor process changes.
Anyone who works on developing or improving business processes.